Monday, November 16, 2009

Late Summer In San Diego

So here are some bits and pieces of my life in SD during the late summer. Labor day weekend I was supposed to go to Vegas with Will but we had just ended it a few days before so my roommate Sarah and I decided to have our own weekend out on the town. We got all dolled up and went dancing:)


This photo actually captures a significant part of SD. There are a lot of transient people in downtown SD, however, minus one crazy guy, I have never had a problem with them. I get hassled more by all the drunk people.







I have found a new hair dresser, whom I love, and this is my style for now :)



I attend a Monday night young adults bible fellowship and it is amazing! All of us got together one evening and went to a Padres (baseball) game.

Sarah and her twin brother (also Katie's husband) Stephen.
Alex is from Columbia, New York and Miami and as you can see she is a lot of fun.




Miss and I






Mike McNair must always be goofing off and rough housing.


Antion and I. I took the trolley for the first time this night-it is very slow.


Earlier that summer all of the youth had put on a dinner for the adults who teach our Monday night sessions. We cooked every thing and served the adults including wine, appetizers, dinner, desert and then we all went around and shared about how they had blessed our lives. It was a wonderful evening. A group shot of some San Diego light bearers.



Grace Davis, one of my good friends, prepping some food.


Sarah and I.


On the 4th of July we all got together at Miss n Stephen's to have a pool party cook out.
T(aka Tiara) who is now also engaged to Mike McNair--yayaayayaya!


An intense game of throw the football-while-someone-jumps-into-the-pool-to-catch-it game started. Mike as the QB





Rachael B doing her thing :)



No comments: