Sunday, November 29, 2009

Autumn

Katie, Stephen and I went hiking on Cowles Mtn. It is about a mile hike and you get a great view of San Diego, Mexico, the ocean and the Mtns.


Miss and Stephen on top of Cowles Mtn.
View from Cowles Mtn


More sunset view.


I was on a Discovery team in early Oct. Maria is a homeopathic Dr. and kept me healthy during the whole weekend. I now understand why people pay to have private Drs-it is awesome!





Setting up the room for the participants.



The whole crowd-team members and particpants.



Thinh and I-my team captain.


In early September some friends took me to Torry Pines. It is in a national park right on the ocean. Very beautiful as you can see.

Cali coast.





Sarah and I had some friends: David, Mark, Tim, Stephen, Amanda, and Katie over for a game night. We played Catch-phrase, boys vs. girls. The girls spanked the boys but it was loads of fun! We are planning a rematch soon.

David is our handy man...he fixes lots of things.





Sarah.


David getting "stressed"


Tim trying to help the guys out...Amanda is just laughing.

Hmmmmm


Haha, Tim's very serious game face.



Miss crackin up.

Chris and Max Giarratano introduced me to wiffle ball. It is a ridiculously fun game to play...action shot of me.



Discovery team meeting in Sept.


Winnie Sea, my buddy!



More of Winnie and I.

No comments: