Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer Fun

Okay, a quick overview of my summer. Crazy busy as usual! I took an EMT course. I finished in the top 2 in my class; it was between me and this guy, Bryan, (honestly neither of us is exactly sure who had the higher grade). So, I am officially a certified EMT-B (basic). I still have to take the National Registry Test in order to be liscensed. Once I'm liscensed I will be able to practice.

My best friend since1st grade, Kim, got an amazing job down in VA, so she moved away :(. She found out on Thursday that she got the job and had to start on the following Tuesday!! Soo... there was not much time for a big last hurrah or to get in too much trouble!

Those are the major highlights that I can think of at the moment. Marya, David, and Ari came up last week, and mom and dad had a big BBQ so we got to see the Massachusetts crowd and a few others too.










Kimbo and me at her going away party.



Me, Vickey, and Jen at Reggae Fest out on Peaks Island. They have a band there every Sunday.


Vickey, Me and Andrew Dancing!




Amie and Kyle are two friends from my BJJ class. We all went out one night and had beers with Mike Brown who is the WEC featherweight champion!!! He's from Maine and trained with most of the guys that I train with.




Ohhh boy! Marya had better watch out! David is already looking at girls through binoculars!!!!


Portland Head Light at Fort Williams park. We were there for a Starbucks BBQ earlier this week.




...more Fort Williams







The view from the summit of Morse Mountain in Phipsburg, Maine. It's a nice easy hike up the mountain and down the other side. On the other side is a secluded beach where the water was surprisingly warm!


No comments: