Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hannah's new house

This week my best friend Megan and I went hiking at Bradbarry Mount. We had way too much fun getting "lost" on Bradbarry "Bump" and playing on the playground

Ok so here goes...I have moved into a house in Scarborough. I'm living with a friend of mine from Grappling class, Randy, his older brother Chad, and Chad's girlfriend Megan, and of course Mikito!!!! Things are going pretty well; I'm staying busy with work and class. I've started training for a Brazilan Ju-Jitsu (BJJ) tournament on December 1st!! I'm super excited about it and a little nervous. I will be rolling with other women which is something new and different for me, I'll actually get to go with people my own size!!!!!! Other then that, things are pretty mellow with me at the moment.







Okay, so I'm still learning this new system and my entry is slightly upside down (sorry!!!!) I'll figure it out soon.


No comments: