Monday, August 15, 2011

Yup its been awhile....sorry mom!!

Ok its been waaaay too long, so here is a quick overview of my life for the past year. I got a job as an EMT last summer and I'm still working part time at Starbucks so I was working 7 days a week for most of the year but still managed to find time for fun.




Springli and I went out to Utah for the 4th to see Seth, Lindsay, and the fam.Saying goodbye to Springs at the airport




Auntie Hannah and Liam


The cool kids, Caleb and me hanging out in the way back seat :)





I went on a summer music cruise around Casco Bay with some wonderful friends


I started dating a wonderful guy Doug, he doesn't like to have his picture taken :)


He was the DD for our Ladies night Salsa Dancing Cruise on Casco Bay



Nicole, a good friend from Charleston came up to visit Maine for the first time


We had a lobster bake and BBQ, Nicole's first experience with live lobster :)




I went white water rafting last summer, that is Mt. Katahdin




One side of the boat


I had a blast for my last year of my 20's Birthday party, yes I even got a crown!!



I went to lots of weddings


Visited Springli in Cali



Worked out lots
Went sky diving (soooo much fun)



Even found the 45 parallel on a random road trip in Rangley Maine



I went ice skating on the Frog Pond in Boston for the first time

Made my cousin Megan's Wedding cake




The Lovely Payeur women all dolled up at the rehearsal dinner


And that in a nut shell is my year :)

No comments: