Saturday, October 25, 2008

Things have been interesting for me lately. We got a new Manager at work and my martial arts classes have been crazy as usual. I'm finally getting around to posting some pics from this summer and a Halloween party from last weekend.




A good friend of mine that I know from YYLC, Mary, is in the Navy and stationed in Maine. We hadn't seen each other in almost 6 years,. My friend, John Gorie, is there too. Yes, we're that short, and he's that TALL!!


A friend from college, Stewart, came up to visit for a few days in August, and we decided to drive up to Acadia National Park and go hiking for the day. This is us at the top of Acadia Mountain.





Juan and I at the "Heaven and Hell" Halloween party at my friend Sarah's house.




Look, I can get in to the pearly Gates!!!


Sarah, whose house it was, Ryan, a friend from class, and me.

No comments: