Monday, August 25, 2008

Chi town here I come!!!

A good friend of mine from South Carolina, Nicole Zwolinski, got married this summer in Chicago. I was one of the Bridesmaids so I got to go out to Chicago for 4 1/2 days and play!!!





The Beginning of the Bachelorette Party with our cutie driver Tim




All of us at the end of dinner and after $160 worth of shots of tequila!!!!!




Nicole, Liz, and Me in a cab on our way to another Club

Chillin at the pool on the roof of our hotel after the rehearsal dinner

My hair and make-up...I want to get my make-up artist to follow me around all the time!!!!

The Bridal Party....were a classy bunch!!!

Showing off our guns

Me and Ed talking a break from busting moves on the dance floor

The Charleston Girls Nicole, Liz, Me and Jolene

This next picture pretty much sums up the after party and should serve as a warning/reminder to NEVER NEVER NEVER let any of the groomsmen have a key to your hotel room or else your room will end up as the party room before you even get back to it!!!

This is Brian one of the groomsmen who found my bathing suit on the back of the door and decided to put it on and strut his stuff!! Dont worry I washed if before I wore it again!

No comments: