Monday, July 7, 2008

oops...

OK so Its been awhile- sorry mom please don't kill me- Things have been busy for me. I moved out of my place in Scarborough and am now living in Portland with my friend Vicky from Starbucks. Its a cute little place that we are working on making home. One of the best things about it is we can walk down town to the bars and ride our bikes to work!



Chillin with Vicky and Krissy from work



Our Living room- as you can see we haven't gotten everything moved in yet, but were working on it. I'm very excited because I got a "grown up" (full sized) bed that will be arriving in a few weeks!
Our Tiny kitchen
We have a little back porch for grilling



One of my friends from work Krissy moved out to Cali last week. For her going away party we went to a bar called Bubba's Silky Lounge for 80's night!!! It was so much fun!!! They played all 80's music all night and if you were dressed in 80's outfits then you didn't have to pay the cover and got in for free!! So a bunch of us from work all dressed up and went out.


Vicky and I in our fabulous 80's night outfits!!! Shes so much fun

No comments: