Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thingambobs

Hey Everyone! So it has been a REALLLLLLLY long time since I posted (sorry mom!) So this is me from a while ago smiling with the Boston Red Sox's World Series trophy! It came to Capital Hill and my boss' nephew works on the hill so we were invited to come take pictures. GO RED SOXS!!!
In December before coming home for Christmas, Tina and I went back up to PA for a visit. This is Josh's backyard. The sky was amazing, but it was freezing cold and windy-the power went out for over 24 hours. We were really bundled up!
My friend Steve Hardy and I hanging out in PA. Steve and I meet at Macaroni Grill, and he now lives up in PA with Josh.
Basome, Me, Josh and Tina. We always have a blast together:)
It was so amazing to come home for Christmas-lots of snow-which made me very happy. I loved David's face while he was watching the fireworks up at Beaners.
Mom and Son
See all the pretty lights.
Tina and me at a Christmas Party.
Tina and me at my first company Christmas party. I won a copy of "Office Space"

This is the warehouse that I work in. I can even drive the forklift!
Our lab mascot-he hangs from the forklift.
Conditioning room for all our boards.
Large chambers where we do the testing-they remind me of big meat lockers. Note our orange and green safety supplies.)

The lab bench where I do my chemistry. We have two spectrophotometers-woohooooo. And do not forget: no smoking in the lab!

Other news is I am now 24:) I flew down to FL to visit Joette for my birthday weekend. It was fabulous to see her. Another one of our girlfriends, Leisa, was able to fly down for part of the weekend-we hadn't seen her in about 1.5 yrs. I also started taking Thai boxing and no-gi grappling. Hannah and her instructor, Bruce, helped me find a school down here in VA. I love it!!! The ppl are very nice, the classes are fun and there is a decent amount of eye-candy-haha. I am starting to get lots of brusies which makes for some questioning at work-just wait til I show up with a black-eye or a fat lip:) Other than that I am just working-alot, and still looking for a new car.

Love y'all!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Dint know you saw the worls series trophy!! LUCKY!!!